Sunday, August 12, 2012

Gratefulness List

Thursday I took a day off work to have a retreat day.  Early that morning I received a text from a friend that said something along the lines of those that remember the blessings they have have a better life.  (sorry really bad paraphrase).  But she recommended creating a gratefulness journal.  Since I was on my way to a coffee shop to meet a friend I decided to start naming all the things I am thankful for.  Here are just a few things I wrote down:
  • Family
  • Friends - near and far (I have friends on almost every continent I could go visit)
  • Mug N a Muffin
  • Leadership at Grace (especially after today!)
  • Good conversations with friends
  • A cool day by the lake (which is where I was writing this)
  • The word of God, living and active
  • My Faith Family - brothers and sisters in Christ
  • The "crazy aunts" and "weird uncles" I have at Grace
  • Friends that love me enough to speak truth into my life
  • God uses unlikely leaders to do great things for His name (Judges)
  • His mercies are new every morning
The question is what are you grateful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment